| Enoki mushroom beef roll in sweet soy sauce |
This is one of the easiest, best looking presentation Japanese inspired dish that you can serve when you have companies over or, simply make a neat bento!
The tricky part is you will need to use the Asian thinly sliced beef for hotpot to wrap the enoki mushroom for the best result. First evenly separate the batch of enoki mushrooms into ten portions to perfectly split the enoki mushrooms in each roll. Each pack of enoki mushroom can make about ten rolls.
What you need:
– 1 pack of enoki mushroom
– 10 pieces of Asian cut thinly sliced beef
– 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tbsp mirin
– 1 tbsp rice wine
– 1/2 tbsp ponzu
What you do:
1. Wash the enoki mushroom and chop the root off, slightly defrost the beef slices until it gets a bit soften, prepare and mix the sauces together (except rice wine)
2. Evenly split the enoki mushroom into ten sets and wrap each set with a slice of beef
3. Heat the pan with some oil in medium heat and place all the beef rolls to sizzle and pour rice wine
4. Turn down to low heat, Roll the beef with tongs to ensure all sides are heated and pour sauces in, sizzle for another minute and serve!
– 1 湯匙楓樹糖漿
– 1 湯匙味淋
– 1 湯匙米酒
– 1/2 湯匙柚子味醬油