Where can you find breakfast that taste and actually feel real at a fast food chain?
I mean the only reason why I still go for fast food brekkie is really, for that hash brown and for the real dine-in experience you get.
Reason why I chose A&W over McD and Timmy’s:
– thicker hash brown served in a mini tray to avoid getting soggy
– coffee served in ceramic mug
– actually saw them cracking real eggs in the kitchen
– you can choose your real eggs in any style
– breakfast served on ceramic plates
– allow you to choose from a wide selection of jams and honey, also peanut butter
Oh yea, and they serve juice in chilled beer mugs!