I love roll cakes. I love sweets. But I’m trying to get away from sugar.
So here is the low carb roll cake I came across from taking references from several low carb groups. I’ve taken almond flour and erythritol to replace the cake flour and sugar, and making this roll cake with only good fat from the cream, milk and oil with no bad sugar.
What you need:
What you do:
1. Whisk egg whites adding erythritol until peaks form; sift and mix dry content (almond flour, baking soda) separately
2. Mix yolks with milk and avocado oil, then add the mixed dry content
3. Add 1/3 of the whisked egg whites into the yolk mixture, mix well and fold the rest of the 2/3 egg whites in it.
4. Pour the batter into a pan layered with parchment paper, smooth it and preheat oven at 375F
5. Bake at 375F for about 12 mins, cool
6. Whisk fresh cream with erythritol until it gets thick with streaks of lines, then spread evenly on the cake and roll
Feel free to garnish with any fruits!