A little bit about the picture and the kind of simple lifestyle I believe in.
This Hallabong, or Mineola orange tree was taken at the place I stayed when I visited one of the most beautiful island in the world, Jeju. The resort/hotel or more like a minshuku I stayed in Jeju is located right by the Hallasan in Seogwipo. There is a garden at the back with trees of Camellia, Cherry blossom and Hallabong right by their many traditional Korean earthenware.
Each morning you are blessed with a fresh breath of Hallasan, a scent of the Spring flowers and Hallabongs, and their homemade Kimchi.
And now a little bit about this Toronto based lifestyle blogger who took this picture.
- Reporter at Toronto Ming Pao Daily
- Reporter at Hong Kong South China Morning Post
- Lifestyle writer/contributor at Toronto Sing Tao Daily
- Toronto based lifestyle blogger who is obsessed with food and tourism in Japan, Korea and Taiwan; and who also cooks, learns, eats, shares everyday in this bilingual blog.
Other lifestyle blogs feature at:
- CCUE -one of Canada’s largest Chinese lifestyle online media
- EliteGen -Canada’s bilingual high-end monthly magazine
I’m interested and available for collaboration on the following projects:
- sponsored blogs, vlogs and social posts
- events and meets and greets
- other projects that will help tell your story to my engaged audience
If you would like to collaborate please email email@example.com
Copyright homekitchen by zoe© All rights reserved.